Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sweet (bitter) reward


This is probably one of the most desired coffees I have indulged in for a longtime. All through yesterday the thought of sitting in Stone Costa coffee this morning actually kept me going. It's just a shame it corresponds with Fruit Tuesday?!?

It's certainly a sweet (bitter) reward; it is true that at heart I am rather a simple man.

It's a shame that none of the Costa honeys are working today; pretty, funny, friendly, bright twenty something's that always bring a bit of cheer to the day. Nothing against the chaps, but ... ... ...

Again unbelievably busy, but it offered a pleasant thirty  minute break before some grocery shopping, returning home to prepare a few meals for the week ahead and a quiet sit down in front of the television with a film. In truth I'm not up to much more.

I am conscious that it is going to be difficult to get-up tomorrow, it would be very easy to pull a sickie, but that's not my way. Focus on the goal, focus on the week-end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment