Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 November 2011

Day One

Obviously my anxiety was unfounded (at this point), despite having to plough through numerous emails, there was very little that gave me palpitations. I actioned what I could, tried to digest & ingest as much information as possible and deleted a fair bit straight away.

I had to ask “Is it necessary to send me all this pap?” Because an awful lot seemed to be sent for the hell of it and with little purpose beyond passing the buck. Am I really the right person to pass the buck to, I have too much vying for my attention as it is.

It really was wise to return on nights, certainly it allowed me to review things without being distracted by all the daytime matters. Less interuption, less distractions.

Day one as a Ward Manager- just about holding it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment