Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 November 2011

Steady

I am unable to find a rational explanation as to why I'm so nervous at the prospect of returning to work tonight; beyond my perception of the waiting workload and demands about to be made. It's probably best to return on a run of nights (as opposed to days shifts), as it will allow me to work through the emails that have amassed over the last week in my absence. I won't be overly distracted, once those immediate jobs are completed I can sit down in front of the computer and begin in the process of wadding through.

I just hope it isn't too much? I am aware that by Wednesday it maybe a case of "All change", but then it could equally be a case of "Continue as you are!" Steady the tiller and keep going until March.

No comments:

Post a Comment