Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Endurance



If anything tonight is quiter still.

I've reviewed today's emails; little to be actioned or replied to. Scrutenised the mid-December to mid-January off-duty, which is vaguely covered, but not great.

Later today brings the meeting with divisional manager and modern matron, so any plans that I do make could be nul & void in around fourteen hours time. Best to sit tight until that's out of the way, and begin to address any suggestions arising when I return later.

I assume the meeting is still taking place, I've received no notifications to say otherwise. I think I may lose it if I set my alarm for 1.15pm, shower & get dressed and travel in only to find it's been cancelled. Although it's more than likely that I'll just shrug, turn around and return home muttering something like “I expected as much!”

No comments:

Post a Comment