Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Dialogue with the yoof

Last night I had dialogue with one of the young people after playing me "Swagger Jagger" by X-Factor Bint Cher Lloyd, thought a car alarm going off. Utterly, utterly rancid.

ShipYards: "The beginning sounds like "Oh my darling, Clementine" *sings* ... Huckleberry Hound use to sing it."

Yoof: "Who's Huckleberry Hound?"

SY: "A dog cartoon character"

Y: "R, what is a Swagger Jagger?"

SY: "I know all about Jagger's swagger, but can't help you on SJ ..."

Y: "Jagger?"

SY: "Yeah"

Y: "Who?"

SY: "Mick Jagger ... The Rolling Stones???"

Y: "Nah!"

SY: "You've never heard of Huckleberry Hound OR The Rolling Stones?"

Y: "Nope!"

SY: "REALLY???"

Y: "Yep"

The youth of today, I'll be contacting social services forthwith.

No comments:

Post a Comment