Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 March 2013

Write / Don't write



I always seem to return to writing a blog (something more considerable) despite ongoing dalliances with social media, when I need to excise some demons, speak out or just express myself further I return to online writing.

Viewing my previous entries it saddens me that I have allowed it to become so neglected, but another view is that I allow it to lay fallow so that when I return things grow well. Just as a farmer would leave a field between planting crops to allow the land to become fertile and grow good produce. 

So unlike before I won't apologise for my ambivalence towards updating this place. I understand that I throw myself into things and then my interest often wains, I'm prolific on Facebook & Twitter, perhaps whilst maintaining a blog it'll allow me to be a little less so, more balanced and will be helpful?

I'm shocked to see it has been 436 days since my previous entry, those last few entries seem significantly more recent and recall them well. Sitting outside Costa in Stone watching the world go by and allowing my mind to wander.

So what's on my mind now?

No comments:

Post a Comment