Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 March 2013

Application



Of course it's very different writing on an iPad to writing on a laptop or pc, whilst the formulation and drafting is significantly easier the publication is harder, there's probably an app, but currently it will be a a more simplistic project.

Oddly I feel better already. I haven't been overtly negative or self pitying, just truthful. Good truthful.

Previously I use to carry a notepad & pencil at all times, scribbling down thoughts, concerns, anxieties, overheard conversations, funny occurrences and the like to transcribe later online.

Now I tend to wade through twitter & Facebook desperate for distraction, writing is certainly more creative and beneficial, but I do want to avoid being too inward looking. Consequently entries maybe infrequent, but hopefully the overall quality will improve?

No comments:

Post a Comment