Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 November 2011

Jaffa Delay



We are struggling to make an appointment with our GP to discuss the results of our fertility testing. With his holidays, limited availability, client & clinic commitment and my annoying shift patten (there is no patten) & EJT need to attend  any appointments outside of school hours it's proving to be a bit tricky.

All to discover that I'm a Jaffa. Way to be positive and optomystic Toddy. When told it's more than likely that I'll just shrug, turn around and return home muttering something like “I expected as much!”

If it is the case I hope I just accept it bravely and with fortitude and don't go into a tail-spin of dispair & depression. I don't think it would change anything for EJT, it certainly wouldn't for me if in the unlikely case she has problems. Either way at least we'll know. I can't promise to not be a little resentful or hurt, I think that would only be normal? But with the knowledge we'd be able to review our lives, consider what we want and maybe hop-off the hampster wheel that is life in 2011.

That is of course if we can even get an appointment, any longer and I may just ask them to announce our results on Midlands Today or after the nightly National Lottery draw. Then at least it's all out in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment