Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 November 2011

Back tomorrow ...



Long-day tomorrow, can't say I'm looking forward to it at all. I hope I'm not on with gobby, still not up to polite interaction. How much good would it do if I really lost my temper and told her how I felt about both her and her behaviour (recent behaviour especially)? I don't think anyone would benefit. I don't even know if she is on over the week-end. I'm feeling pretty weary at moment post-nights and deflated at the prospect of returning.

It would be beneficial to have a pleasant & stree free Saturday, free from issue with friendly staff which would  surely bolster my confidence significantly.

One week in would seem a good time to start introducing a few changes and improvements. In truth there is very little I would change or do differently, the only thing would be to try and introduce a bit of transparency. Bring the kalamazoos out of a locked draw and put the time owing folder on the ward in full few. Obviously first of all I need all staff to agree how much time they actually owe or are owed (more unlikely) Understandably everyone is more interested in the amount that they are owed, rather than what they owe the ward (I can appreciate that)

No comments:

Post a Comment