Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 October 2011

So what irks tonight?


As things have changed and a new period of my nursing career has begun I thought I should make a more concerted effort to write about the hospital, I know it is a subject that features heavily already.

I’m going to be more considered in my comments and potential attacks, certainly nothing about the patients or the care we provide (unless called for). Confidentiality will obviously be maintained throughout, this is meant to be cathartic not career suicide.

There's certainly lots of material to be found, much of it very close at hand. The bureaucracy and ridiculousness of a working life within the NHS, especially currently as we 
prepare for the move to the new hospital site, Management of Change and Fit For the Future and all the characters will all no doubt deliver bountiful crops of criticism, comment and complaint, but hopefully also some comedy?

No comments:

Post a Comment