Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 October 2011

Respect my authority ... please


The countdown truly begins to me becoming a ward manager, each day my bowels loosen slightly more at the prospect. We are probably under a month away from the actual date of JK finishing, but with annual leave, time owing and a week of tidying up some loose ends she probably won't work clinically again. So I guess I'm now it ( ... shit! )
RESPECT MY AUTHORITY

There is a real possibility that in October I could be Ward Manager, in November I could be de-banded and by December in a previously uncharted water of being both a band five and the ward manager. Well that's untenable and won't be happening; it can't happen, it really can't. If for one reason and one reason alone ... EJT told me!

No comments:

Post a Comment