Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Gluttony ...


Yesterday was a very slovenly day, a day of excess. Whilst the cats away the mice will play. Well this particular mouse wasn't particularly bothered about playing, he preferred to gorge himself on food he isn't normally allowed and he's now full of rodent regret (perhaps he's got it out of his system now?)


It's going to be a rather isolated few days- Work – Sleep – Wash – Eat. I go from bed to sofa, sofa to car, car to chair (then sometime later), chair to car, car to bed, bed to sofa. Round & round until Saturday lunchtime, the round-about of night working.


and then you have nights like this, where it's so quiet you remain in a chair for most of the night and rarely rise. It's been a chronically slow night up to now, five hours in, just so boring. I'm willing to try anything to keep myself awake; I'd eat something but I'm not even remotely hungry, I could grab another drink but then I'll need the toilet and it'll be highly disruptive to my daytime sleep once I get home.


I shouldn't be sitting and certainly not for this long, it will do me no good. Already I can feel my hips locking and my loins heating further. I need to remove my trousers, get some air, but I don't think this will be received positively by my colleague tonight. It really would be helpful to take my trousers off, but these faded, buttonless and thinning boxers don't deserve to be seen by anyone. Especially by one of the few members of staff who actually appears to respect me.


Oh my little swimmers!


No comments:

Post a Comment