Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Wicked Blue


After having my haircut this morning I witnessed a young family sitting around a table in the Hogshead, the children were drinking pop and the parents were on Blue Wkd. Why would anyone want to drink Blue Wkd at ten o'clock in the morning; why would anyone want to drink Wkd …

I believe there are very few occasions to drink before noon, I can understand something cold and crisp on a sunny day but mid-morning on a damp day in Newcastle-under-Lyme. Nah!
Blue Wkd is beyond the realms of even the most desperate of alcoholics; those who gather in Weatherspoons from their opening at 8am for breakfast to last orders at mid-night. It doesn't even deliver much bang (alcohol) for it's buck, but I doubt the truly dependant would turn their nose up at it (although I bet it's right at the bottom of their chosen tipples?)

No comments:

Post a Comment