Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Stuck by Santander



Such a glorious start to the day when the cash machine has a seizure and suddenly stops working moments after you've inserted your cash card. It made lots of creaking & clicking noises and then shut down completely, leaving my card still inside the machine(retained), the car on Marks & Spencer's car park, me stuck in town, many jobs to be done and almost completely penniless (with 73p in my pocket).

Santander weren't particularly interested despite my card being stuck in their machine and they were unwilling to return it (as is their policy), so I had to go through the whole pa-larva of contacting my bank, cancelling my card and ordering a replacement. Surely it would have been easier to have just confirmed my I.D. and return my card then and there (the bank that likes to say "Ummm! It's not possible unfortunately!")

No comments:

Post a Comment