Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Morrissey 5th July

When my attention starts to drift at shows I try to locate the person who is having the most fun in the crowd; to present them with a virtual rosette. Much like any gymkhanas tonight in Stoke it was very much a two horse race- weeping Mozz clone or crazy whirling banshee woman. He edged it ... by a wail!

Oddly all the mad 'uns were to be found on the balcony, being in the seats they obviously were more likely to catch the attention of those in the stalls (especially those looking to give out prizes) No doubt there were more fruit-loop fans squished against the barrier, but they probably didn't have the room to express themselves fully?!?

I thought it was comic that after our battles to secure tickets, that after playing the traditional 2011 tour opener "I want the one I can't have" he followed it with "You're the one for me fatty!" He was obviously glad I'd been able to attend?

No comments:

Post a Comment