Powered By Blogger

Friday 13 May 2011

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful*


 ... in securing morrissey tickets.

"We hate it when our friends become successful
And if they're Northern, that makes it even worse
... It's really laughable
Ha, ha, ha ...

You see, it should've been me
It could've been me
Everybody knows
Everybody says so"


Morrisssey is playing Hanley on the 5th July, but despite it being a hometown gig and making sure that despite being at work I was online & trying to call the box office openned at 9am I was unsuccessful. All sold out before 9.30!

Really disappointing, the only comfort is that I don't actually know anyone who managed to get one. Of course moments later there were twenty on eBay and more appearing as the day progresses no doubt? The wise thing would be to sit tight and hope more are released or that I can pick up a return, but I can see myself having to purchase from a glorified tout on eBay in the next few weeks.

*The picture on the cover was taken in Hanley in 1991 & the US. vinyl was pressed on Fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment