Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Tog-gle on ...


Am I the only person who suffers serious bouts of anxiety about reducing the tog weight of the duvet as summer approaches? Very suddenly it appears that you're just too hot to sleep overnight so you change it, then spend the next month full of regret and turning yourself into a quilted Swiss roll whilst you try adapt to the altered weight.

Weirdly I don't really tend to sleep under the duvet very often (irrespective of the time of year); preferring to gather it like a sausage-wall between EJT & me. Reassuringly there if I need it, but rarely actually used. I appear to need to know that a necessary weight is available if required; inadequate coverage and disappointing weight invariably leads to poor sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment