Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 May 2013

Three to go

As I approach my final run of nights for a while

Just got to get through them and survive, I'm counting off the days, ticking them off the calendar. Please let them be okay, bearable, not too awful. Don't let me crumble or struggle, or get upset.

I've been reviewing and publishing some of the writing that I completed whilst on our Baltic cruise in August last year, a holiday diary really. It's not too bad, it certainly brings back memories of our bob along the Baltic sea. It provided a distraction and a necessary restful focus during our break. It has sat in my notes for the past nine months, seems stupid to not site it somewhere more permanent. 

It's all date specific, so scroll back and have a look. Whilst it's very much of it's time there's a few good bits and I haven't edited too heavily with the benefit of hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment