Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 May 2013

Pity


know things must be bad when I receive pitying glances and sympathy from my colleagues.

"On nights again!?!?!" 
"Do you like nights then ...?"

Not particularly, no!

Originally I think they all found it mildly amusing, but now any element of humour has worn off. They actually feel sorry for me. 

Oddly as everyone seems to comprehend how difficult my recent shifts have been, they've been fairly relentless since returning from Cornwall, I appear to have become quite peaceful about them; perhaps past the worst now?

 I've broken them down into manageable chunks- Two nights / Two days off / Three nights / Twelve Days off. 

And this has somehow made them more copeable. I'm not enjoying them any more, but I can see an end in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment