Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 May 2013

Dodgy Laces


Walking through the snicket to Stone earlier this afternoon,  I stopped to tie a wayward shoe lace. I don't know if anyone else has a pair of shoes which laces seem to constantly untie themselves, very frustrating?

I paused to retie them; because it was a bit damp rather than crouching down as I usually would, I leant against a fence. Only for the panel to topple like a card and for me to tumble after it into the rear of someone's garden.

This would have been embarrassing enough, had the family not been in their garden at the time as I very unceremoniously entered. They jumped out of their skin as their precarious panel suddenly fell and they were confronted by this lardy lad falling into their garden in a most undignified manner. I don't think anyone would expect that?

I rapidly gathered myself, apologised, righted the panel and swiftly went on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment