Powered By Blogger

Monday 31 October 2011

Mr. Quiet


People (family, friends & work colleagues) have told me a lot recently that I have been quiet, by which I take it to mean I haven't been as prolific as usual. Always proceeded with the question “Are you alright?”
Looking here it doesn't appear that I have been any quieter recently, but maybe I have been quiet in cyber-space? I dare say this could be attributed to the issues of recent weeks which have understandably distracted me and adjusted my priorities. Writing, whittering and posting on Facebook & Twitter provide a necessary release valve to expel pressure and I gain great pleasure in occasionally making people smile or provoking a response.
Yet I remain so reticent to circulate my blog, this is mainly 'cause it exposes me, makes me vulnerable and because I've been so open. I wish I could publish certain entries whilst keeping others secret, but it appears that in publishing one entry it gives people access to all of them. There must be a way of doing this, even if it's not obviously apparent (which is disappointing for a lazy man). I'll have to investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment