Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 October 2011

LEGO CV


My CV is like LEGO; all the bits are there they just need to be constructed. And like LEGO there is a very specific idea of what it should look like (although they don't provide instructions or a helpful picture), but where as with LEGO there is plenty of room for self-expression, with a CV there are only a few ways you can construct it successfully. I know I am perfectly capable of putting it together all wrong and there certainly isn't much room for self-expression (keep it brief & don't waffle, yet still sell yourself)
Well it's meant to be an ambulance, although it appears I've actually built a flush toilet! I feel it says more about me”
I continue to struggle to become motivated, perhaps the only true motivation will be one caused by blind panic caused by the swift passing of time? 10 days until it's the 17thOctober, still plenty of time to gain some anxiety momentum.
Conversations with senior managers and colleagues hasn't provided any greater motivation, I know even on submission it will be as much a case of … “That'll do!” as “Please give me a job!” In actual fact these conversations have made me want it even less, I am still struggling to uncover the incentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment