Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Balaclava

I just hope I'll be able to perform?

I've tried to think of it as being erotic, but to me clinical and erotic don't exactly go together. Yeah I'm quite embarrassed at the prospect, but more than embarrassed I'm more worried that I'll just go to bits. I am unable to think of a way that will ensure that I can deliver, just got to go with it I suppose?

It's all very uncomfortable; I've tried to think of ways I can break the taboo and make it a bit easier. I debated posting on Facebook & Twitter …

Where am I and what am I doing? The closest wins a prize”

But if people then offered suggestions they would of course want to know the answer and I don't think I'm up to saying ...

 “I'm at a fertility (sperm) clinic”

... irrespective of my desire to break some taboos. 

Turns out it's the week to be scrutenised; my professional abilities, my nursing capabilities and now my sperm. I'm even having my mortgage reviewed on Saturday!

I'm not sure I have a character that suits scrutinisiation, lets hope on all accounts I acquaint myself well?I'm more nervous that perhaps I should be, but in all cases there doesn't appear to be anything I can do about it now, earlier perhaps … but now nowt.

I don't want to be letting anyone down; I can cope with disappointing myself (he's use to it!), but the expectations of others appear to lay a little heavier.Keep repeating the Oddrt mantra “It'll be fine” over & over again.

It'll be fine. It'll be fine. It'll be fine. It'll be fine. It'll be fine. It'll be fine. It'll be fine. It'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment