Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 September 2011

Jobs List


A week off work to make significant inroads into my rapidly growing list of jobs & tasks. When the holiday forms were submitted I had this floating week unaccounted for, all other weeks that coincided with school holiays were rejected and there is little point having a week off to be by yourself with few plans. But if I had to have a week off when I really didn't want one maybe it would be wise that it coincided with EJT's return to school so I could provide practical support at one of the most stressful weeks of the school year.

Since then (it was over ten months ago) the details of M.O.C. (management of change) have been confirmed. This week will provide me with time to prepare and write my CV & expressions of interest form, whilst also allowing me to get my head into the right place and complete all those niggling jobs.

I also required quite a few week-ends off during September & October and a week-off made it easier. Of course I wasn't doing the off-duty at this point, now it's easier to manipulate my shifts so that they are equally beneficial to both the hospital and myself.

So I start the week with something low key; some shopping, registering with a new GP in Stone and making a joint appointment to talk fertility. Then back home to start the great clear out (draws & cupboards) and establishing some sort of order. It may take some time?

No comments:

Post a Comment