Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 September 2011

Clashing plans



It's frustrating that every gig locally that I'd like to attend clashes with something or other. The King Blues* at the Sugarmill; I'm right in the middle of a run of nights. Your Demise, Letlive & Spycatcher; on a late. Spycatcher return the following month along with Everytime I Die, Trash Talk & Defeater; and again I'm on a late. Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly at the Box in Crewe; Pezza's wedding.

Although in regard to Pezza's wedding I won't believe it's actually real until I'm sitting in the ?? the following morning having breakfast. The delay in sending out invitations, the lack of information, reluctance in communication and most worryingly almost complete absence of excitement all make us think perhaps this ain't happening. Yet still it appears it is! Even so we have paid extra on our hotel rooms to ensure we can get a refund and all gifts & outfits will be purchased at the last minute and receipts retained. Not very romantic is it?

The planning of my Staffordshire wedding (as opposed to my Merseyside one) was so exciting and the planning brought such delight, it is sad that this doesn't appear to be the case for poor old Pezza.

* Matters are worse, Cerebral Ballzy are supporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment