Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 August 2011

@oddrt


I'm a rather enchanted currently by the twinkle of Twitter; a newish sparkling thing that has captured my attention with the opportunity to converse with the beautiful people and publish waspish witticisms to the few that look in.

@oddrt

In reality it's just showing off by another name; an exercise in exhibitionism. I've had an account for sometime but it's only in the last few months that it's purpose and value has become obvious to me. Like all the best things it's only when you actually become involved and don't just stand on the sidelines that the potential becomes apparent.

I don't intend to forgo blogging; but with the summer holidays in mid-flow I think my writings will be a little more occasional until early September; allowing EJT's return to school and myself to find my creative mojo for longer pieces of writing. At the moment all free time is very much occupied and there isn't much dead time (apart from when I'm on nights)

No comments:

Post a Comment