Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Hiding again

Wednesday and once again I was hiding, today in Newcastle under the umbrella (excuse) of getting some last minute bits 'n' bobs for EJT's birthday and our second (cotton) wedding anniversary. I could of done this at home as it largely entailed placing an Amazon order, except it's Wednesday (WE Do Not Ever Stop DAY) and the house was a bit messy (a symptom of tiredness and work associated stress) and really needed a full going over, not a selected buzz about avoiding certain rooms or floors where I maybe holed up.



I arrived home to find a note from our cleaner saying she is on holiday next week, typically I will be sleeping following completion of my next run of nights and won't be capitilizing on this opportunity to wander round my own house in just my pants. It has put a bit of a hitch in my plans of leaving my entire holiday wardrobe washed and waiting to be ironed.

No comments:

Post a Comment