Powered By Blogger

Friday 10 June 2011

Still going on ...

Within a few hours of the off-duty being published I had already received
messages of people’s dissatisfaction and difficulties.

Here is an example …

R*e,

I am sorry to be a pain but I cannot do a late on Saturday the 16th and really
struggle to do the early of the long-day on Sunday the 17th.

Sorry

I know child care can be very difficult but those with children seem to hold those without ransom to their needs and requests. I like to think that I am flexible, but I think I’ve have reached the point of maximum flex and I’m losing patience with the whole sorry mess.

Returning tonight more people are querying their shifts, and I'm sorry to say I gave the people who raised “issue” fairly short shift and suggested they approached their colleagues directly to resolve or swap rather than expecting me to do all the hard work. Must admit my shifts aren't exactly marvellous and I can’t pick up anymore to get people out of the mire without putting myself in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment