Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 April 2011

Wonder what Cornwall will bring?

A good rest, fresh air, fine food, interesting beers, reading, walking, trips out and most importantly quality time with EJT and the Chadwick / Biddlecombes.
By constant exposure I’m going to try and reduce the wariness NVB has of me; it’s almost likes she knows I imprison children and cause them distress. More accurate to say that many toddlers (especially girls) are uncertain of men in general (even men they see fairly regularly) for the time between starting to walk and starting to talk in sentences. As she’s become a right little chatterbox I hope her distress will soon pass?
A bit of Pooh chasing (chasing her with the Winnie the Pooh, not a turd!), face shaking, daft voices & silly play, along with frequent exposure will maybe make it easier?
When she was a baby I was the baby whisperer (perhaps ‘cause she couldn’t get away?), now I’m scary-hair-lardy man, looked at from behind furniture.
“Come on Nanc’; I’m a children’s nurse, you’re making me look bad! Can’t we return to the golden(?) time of magic chairs & projectile vomiting?”
But if she’s making me go in the bear-pit for meals then I may start hiding from her?

No comments:

Post a Comment