Powered By Blogger

Monday 25 April 2011

Back to work

The off-duty still isn’t published- no wonder I was getting daggers of the staff throughout todays shift. Apparently it needed some “adjustments” after I completed it without two members of staff (who have now returning after being on sick leave) and giving JK numerous management days.
Odd that having extra staff has caused nearly an fortnight extra delay in publication. I don’t understand, I really don't. It makes me wonder why I bothered? I battled to get it out, to make it fair and grant everyone there requests; my only goal was to get it out swiftly, give everyone a bit more notice and aid planning. FAIL!
I don't think she realises how important knowing shifts is advance is and the difficulties not knowing can create at home. I have tried to explain this on numerous occasions, but it has always fell on deaf ears or been taken on a tangent. I know there are extenuating circumstances on occasion, but not always ...

No comments:

Post a Comment